Who is responsible for DOAB?
DOAB is a service of DOAB Foundation. DOAB Foundation is a non-profit legal entity under Dutch law (‘stichting’), established by OAPEN Foundation and OpenEdition. The Foundation is based at the National Library of the Netherlands in The Hague.
- Pierre Mounier (Associate Director of OpenEdition and coordinator (community) of OPERAS)
- Niels Stern (Director of OAPEN Foundation)
- Neil Jacobs - Chair (UK Research and Innovation)
- Bas Savenije (OAPEN Foundation)
- Didier Torny (CNRS)
- Lucinda Jones (National Library of the Netherlands)
- Maryline Crivello (Aix-Marseille University)